Gifts For Teen Girls

 I find teen girls hard to shop for personally. I really don't know why, I was a teen girl once. So if you get stuck like me I made this helpful list of great gift ideas for teen girls.

1.)European Charm Bracelet $22.30
www.etsy.com/shop/BeadGlitzy

This is an absolutely stunning blue bracelet. But she offers similar ones in a variety of colors, I just couldn't take my eyes away from this bright blue. I think any teenage girl, or my almost teenage girl would love to get this as a gift. This maybe on my almost teenager's birthday list after she seen it on my computer.
"Made with a unique combination of Dark Turquoise Blue and White glass european charm beads and two silver plated dangle flowers on a silver plated bracelet chain!"

2.)Color Changing Glitter Nail Polish $9.75
www.etsy.com/shop/BigTRanchSoap
The color changing aspect of this nail polish tickles my fancy, I have tons and tons of nail polishes. Over a shoe box full, so if I see something way different I get EXCITED. Girls that paint their nails always have all the colors, so this is something you can get them without worrying if they have it.
"This polish changes colors depending on the temperature of its surroundings ~ cold weather, sunlight, cold or warm water, or holding a hot or cold drink."

3.)DEEZ BEADS Glow In the Dark Bracelet $6
www.etsy.com/shop/KarmicSutraCreations
I love this bracelet because it glows in the dark. No really. I'm a big kid at heart and you tell me something glows in the dark I'm on it. I think a lot of teenage girls would be right on board with me on that and these come in a variety of themes like trans pride, and rasta.
" DEEZ BEADZ bracelets are made from bright colored and glow in the dark polymer clay."

4.)Activated Charcoal Lavender Facial Handmade Goats Milk Soap $7
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnaMakesScents
So, I had acne as a teenager, my oldest is showing signs of acne. Acne is a bad time when you are a teenager. These activate charcoal soaps unclogs your pores. Great for any teenager to help keep the acne away!
"Activated charcoal boasts beauty benefits for skin by drawing oil, dirt and other harmful substances from clogged pores due to its adsorption powers.It is used in acne products to draw out impurities, heal pimples, and prevent further breakouts."

5.)Floral Washcloth and Face Scrubbies Set $12
www.mecraftycreations.etsy.com
If you have a teen girl, you know they wash their face a bunch of times. This set includes 2 washcloths and 2 face scrubbies. The face scrubbies are great to remove make up, if she's old enough enough for that. This set and the above charcoal soap would be a great gift.

6.)Jewelry/Ring Dish $9.99
www.etsy.com/shop/SipSimmerServe
I don't have a big long speel about this. I just think it's adorable and would help keep any teen girl organized, oh and it's SHINY.
" Each mini jewelry tray can easily hold rings, earrings, bobby pins, buttons etc. Each square ceramic dish measures approximately 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches. "


7.) Bath Bomb Bubble Beauty $5.00
www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalCottage
I love these bath bombs, they not only already look like a gift  but they also are great skin mosturizers because they have cocoa butter in them. Win win!
"The Natural Cottage Bubble Beauty are not your average bubble bar, these delights bubble, tint the water and soften the skin"

http://creatingwithafullnest.blogspot.com/2017/05/gifts-for-teens.html

Another list I made for gifts for teens some of these options are unisex.  


www.mecraftycreations.etsy.com


 My shop is having a sale until 5/29/17 so go check it out and buy something!

Comments