Ocean Gifts

Birthdays, and holidays always seem to be right around the corner. So I've compiled a list for ya'll of some ocean themed items all up for grabs on Etsy. I think it's important to support small business, and a lot of these shop owners are Moms that are trying to do a little extra to help support their families. Love it! :)


1.) Mermaid Doll $24.99 - This one is made by yours truly. She's a 15 inch crocheted doll. I love love love the hair on this one I really do.
www.mecraftycreations.etsy.com
@MECraftyCreations

2.) Sea Necklace $32.80  - " It has been carefully made using several layers of pebeo paint and jewellers grade resin." Between you and I, I absolutely adore this necklace if I didn't have a grabby munchkin I would be buying this and several other pieces from this shop, maybe with the littlest is in school I can have jewelry again.
www.etsy.com/shop/OronocoJeweller


3.) Mermaid Soap $7.00 - "Mermaid Goat's Milk Soap 3 oz Comes with a small sea shell soap " I love this shop, I really do, and the woman who runs it is an absolute sweetheart. That being said, this soap comes in a very large variety of scents and is really fantastic for anyone. She also has an activate charcoal mermaid soap that is just amazing to look at. Her whole shop is super affordable so even if mermaids aren't your jam I'm pretty sure you can find something you'd like.
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnaMakesScents


4.) Ollette Baby Rattle Octopus $16.74 - " Handmade with love and care, Olette is a crocheted amigurami character using pure cotton yarn and a polyfibre stuffing with safety eyes." This little stuffie is absolutely precious, as a fellow crocheter my hat is off to her for all the hard work she had to have put into this.
www.etsy.com/shop/lilyandleigh


5.)  Dolphin Albalone Necklace $16.00  - "This beautiful abalone necklace features a playful gold plated over sterling dolphin charm swimming beside a dangle of genuine abalone." This necklace has all the things I look for in a necklace, it's simple but eye catching, colorful but goes with pretty much anything.
www.etsy.com/shop/SportsJewelryStudio

Comments